1. Information for this project must come from these 2 sources (links are in the boxes below):
- A magazine article from GALE: Popular Magazines Database
- An article from the Teen Health and Wellness Databases
2. Citing Sources: You must cite your sources on Noodletools and print out your bibliography
3. Printing your articles: you must print articles from both databases, and highlight as you read them.
* You will be required to pass in your printed, highlighted articles with the printed bibliography.
Be sure to cite any images you use, with the image title and url only.
Cigarettes and Vaping
Steroids & Muscle Building
Alcohol and the Teen Brain
Common Food Allergies/Symptoms and Treatments
TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF/HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
The Importance of Sleep
Benefits of Exercise
Diabetes (type 1 & 2)
Celiac Diseast (Gluten Sensitivity)
Cite your sources using Noodletools. (Remember you can copy/paste the citation from online databases; GALE has a new, even easier feature-see tutorial below)
You are required to submit a printed bibliography - print this out from Noodletools. (See librarians for help if needed)
If you use other sources, they must be included in your bibliography.
Pictures for the project must be cited too - you do not need to do a full citation, but please include: