Making earrings with headpins (wire "sticks")
See the following links:
To attach clasps to bracelets and necklaces, see the following links:
To learn about knots in jewelry making, see the following links:
Jump rings (metal rings with an opening or slit) are an important component in jewelry making.
Use this video to spark your own creativity.
Use this video to spark ideas about your own light-up origami ideas!
This video demonstrates an advanced feature you can use in your project.
This video uses LED stickers - we use LED's with prongs.
Click HERE for full instructions to create the roto copter
Makerspace, Monday May 6:
Designing a banner: Welcome to CMS 5th grade families!
1. Go to https://www.canva.com/
2. Create an account
3. In the search box, type BANNER - select CANVA BANNER (this will give you a selection of templates to
4. Using the template, create your own banner - the editing tools are on the left side bar
5. Download your banner (download link is top right hand corner)
6. Select PDF for download file type
7. Email the PDF to Mrs. Stockwood
Keva Planks Challenge
1. Using 20 planks, make the tallest structure possible (Measure how tall it is, how wide it is)
2. Using 20 planks, make the widest structure possible (Measure how tall it is, how wide it is)